Windows On Woodstock

Windows On Woodstock is my textile art studio in Santa Ynez, CA. It is a converted barn which sits high on a hill overlooking Woodstock Road and the Santa Ynez Valley. Within the 1500+ square feet I create art pieces from my hand dyed fabrics which I screen print, paint, stencil, otherwise embellish and stitch. My work ranges from representational to conceptual to abstract. Several series are incorporated into my body of work.



Belinda Hart

Windows On Woodstock



Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunshine and Paint!

Even with as busy a week as it is going to be, I have found time this morning to get up in the studio, and am unwrapping brushes, silkscreen frames, paints and new reactive dyes to start a new work.  I hope everyone had a fantastic Xmas!  We are spending New Year's Eve out of town and have tickets to a "pops" concert.  In the meantime it is a race to the weekend to get everything done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment