Windows On Woodstock

Windows On Woodstock is my textile art studio in Santa Ynez, CA. It is a converted barn which sits high on a hill overlooking Woodstock Road and the Santa Ynez Valley. Within the 1500+ square feet I create art pieces from my hand dyed fabrics which I screen print, paint, stencil, otherwise embellish and stitch. My work ranges from representational to conceptual to abstract. Several series are incorporated into my body of work.



Belinda Hart

Windows On Woodstock



Sunday, March 30, 2014

Here's a peek at a more conceptual piece I have been working on in my Vineyard Series--not yet realistic, but a departure from abstract. It is distinguishable as "landscape" but has a hint of fantasy.  It combines hand dyes, photos on cloth and fusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment